GameDev Academy is an authorized Pearson VUE testing center!
Every year, millions of people around the world support their international certification exams with Pearson VUE. This year, you also have the opportunity to accelerate the employment or career process by obtaining one of the certifications relevant to the job you are applying for.
From 2018, we have become an authorized and accredited Unity Center, and this year we have been licensed to run as a VUE Testing Center. After graduating from GameDev Academy courses, Unity Module I and Unity Module II, you can choose to take an exam to obtain the following internationally recognized certifications: Unity Certified Associate and Unity Certified Gameplay Programmer.
The exam range is varied, and the list of available exams and the information of each exam (duration, number, etc.) can be accessed on the page: https://home.pearsonvue.com/test-taker.aspx
The payment options for examinations are:
With a valid bank card for online payment, DIRECTLY on the official VUE website, for any exam on the list.
To schedule any kind of exams, contact us at:
Phone: +40 756.249.561
Test center rules
You will have to submit to the test center administrator an identification document containing a picture. The verification of the papers is done at the testing center at the time of signing the registration form. You will also read and sign the form with the rules of the test center.
- You will not be allowed to enter the test room with personal belongings: purses, handbags, mobile phones, watches, wallets, books, food, paper, writing instruments, medicines, communication devices, laptops or other electronic devices .All the objects you have on you will be stored in a specially designed place. At the end of the examination you will receive the objects back.
- For notes, we will hand you a board note at the entrance to the room with a special pencil, and then return it after the exam has passed.
- You will occupy the location indicated by the test center manager.
- The Administrator will start the exam and explain how it will progress.
- The exam time is automatically measured by the system and displayed on the screen.
- If any problmes occur during the exam to influence your exam result, please notify the test center administrator immediately.
- When the exam is complete, the result will be displayed on the screen and printed automatically.
- The registration sheet signed at the beginning of the exam will also be signed when it is completed.
Questions and answers
Q: How can I schedule to run a certification exam?
A: To schedule, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at +40 756.249.561, a few days before the date you want to support your exam, to agree on the date and time of the exam.
Q: Where will I support the certification exam I’ve scheduled?
A: You will support the exam you have scheduled at our office. More details about our address can be found here: https://gamedevacademy.ro/en/contact-us/
Q: In which language are exams supported?
A: Exams are supported in English.
Q: How do I pay the certification exam?
A: The certification exam payment is made in advance, via a bank card that supports online payments, directly on the official VUE website, for any exam on the list.
Q: I’ve signed up and paid the examination fee, but I can’t go to the exam anymore. What do I do?
A: Please contact us as soon as you know you can not attend the exam. We’ll discuss with colleagues at Pearson VUE to get the exam suspended.
Q: How long before do I have to come to begin the exam?
A: Please come to the test center at least 30 minutes before the agreed time for the start of the exam.
We are waiting for you!